Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what a weekend

my husband lives with his mom we have been seperated for seven months now, due to the fact that he jumped on me infront of our kids. anyway he has been trying his best to get me to move in with him if he get a place of his own. I just want a divorce, so he gave me $80 Friday for the kids and called Saturday to see if I would get back with him since I don't him and his mom came down to my mom house with the police to get his money back, his mom wanted to fight me about her son, then his sister call calling my kids ugly names saying she never wants to see them again, even though she has two sick kids with a married man, how should i handle this, i feel like i should kick her ass where ever i see her point blank, her words really hurt me my kids didn't have nothing to do with this. My husband is on his mother side.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • I think you need to be the better person and behave like a civilized human being for your childrens sake and yours. Your husband and his family sound crazy and you should do your best to stay away from them. If his family touches or harasses you, then contact the police and get a restraining order.

    Answer by staceynoel at 1:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

  • Go file for child support through the state so you never have to see the jerk in person again and then go to Legal Aid and file for a divorce. Then file for a protective order from them all. Don't kick anyone's butt bc then you'd be in jail and he'd get the kids.

    Answer by admckenzie at 1:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.