OMG... I cant believe myself... does this make me a...

whore? I went out lastnight and while I was drunk, I met a guy. Ok, well we started making out and then we ended up messing around but we didnt go all the way. We did other stuff only with our hands.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• No, that does not make you a whore.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 1:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Do you feel like a whore? If so then maybe you shouldn't do this again. Asking OTHERS to tell you whether you are a whore or not is asking for trouble. The bashers will be here soon enough. In my opinion, nope, your not a whore.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• We did things with our hands below the belt on eachother... I just had to explain that better. I'm just curious because I feel really dirty plus I just got out of a one year relationship and I feel bad about that too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• nasty girl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Are you a teenager? You sure sound like one. Getting drunk and making out is not behavior a real woman displays. Yes you are a whore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• It makes you a woman with needs like the rest of us. Good for you that you got what you needed without actually doing the do. Did he wear a condom on his fingers? LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 1:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Katrina3016... I guess you were right about the bashing but because they are anonymous, I don't take what they say to heart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• LOL. I don't either. I use to get upset about it but now I just look at it like entertainment, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• if you felt it is not the kind of person you are trying to be then you should just not do it again. everyone can make a mistake but be careful so that you don't do things to harm your self esteem or your virture. integrity and the such. i would feel more used then anything by this stranger. your no whore though unless you dop this often. maybe you should lay off the bottle if you can't keep your mind clear.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009