for u all who have nipple piercing

does it hurrt? i have my clit pierced. but scared to death too get my nipples done do u think i could handle it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what ever hand your dominate in that side will hurt and its not any worse than the clit the only problems i had with mine was after the fact they were tender until they healed but not bad it was more of an annoying pain than anything else
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• OH MY! I would think your current piercing would be much more painful than a nipple piercing. YIKES!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• IT HURTS SO BAD. OMG. TERRIBLE PAIN, I HAVE X3
    CLIT RINGS. THEY WERE PAINFUL LOL.

THE NIPPLES ARE SO BAD. I GOT ONE DONE AND HAD TO COME
    BACK ANOTHER DAY TO GET THE OTHER ONE DONE.

I HAVE MY SEPTUM DONE AND THE NIPPLES ARE THE MOST
    PAINFUL. I HAVE HAD MOSTLY ALL PIERCINGS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• IM A PIERCER AND SO IS MY HUSBAND & TAT ARTIST. HOPE THIS HELPS.
    Anonymous

• really i thought the septum was the worse as far as pain goes the nipples were easy compared to that...
    dont let that pp freak you out its not that bad i always had a jack and coke b4 i got any of my piercings to help mellow me out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Nipples aren't so bad. Just don't ever take them out and get them redone. Piercing the scar tissue is the worst! Also, ask them to do the left first. That one hurts slightly more due to the heart being so close and more blood flow or something. I didn't believe it until they did it second and I realized it did hurt more.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• when i got mine done my whole vision went black and i was very very dizzy. it was wonderful and so worth it. wear a CLEAN BRA.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2009