Anyone interested in watching Katie Couric interview Glenn Beck?

She appears eager to highlight her strengths as an interviewer, and to that end, CBS is set to announce on Monday that Ms. Couric will host a one-on-one interview webcast on CBSNews.com, beginning on Tuesday and appearing weekly.

“I still love to talk with people and interact and try to peel the layers of the onion back,” she said. “I think the interview show will really satisfy that side of me.”

First guest : Glenn Beck

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 1:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I will watch it. Katie acts a lot more rationally than Glenn, i can't wait to see what she throws at him, and how cry baby reacts. That will be fun.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I would love it. Glenn would show her what kind of idiot she really is.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I can't stand Katie Coric and have never watched/heard Glenn Beck. Unlikely I would watch the interview, unless extreme boredom and apathy glue me to my chair. LOL
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

OMG, idiot is giving her too much credit. Let's see is it a live interview? Or is couric going to cut and paste like my kindergartner with a new pair of scissors and a glue stick?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Glenn should ask her what kind of magazines she reads.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Oh my gosh, of course she wants to interview Glenn Beck. What's the worst that could happen? Her ratings could stay the same? She wants to interview someone that is watched in large numbers to inflate her own ego. It's nothing more than a ratings spin, you know the larger percentage that will watch it are Glenn Beck's audience. Couric is a tool.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Couric is dumber than a rock. I could care less who she interviews. Not watching the fringe media anyway, thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• How do you figure that Couric is an idiot? Is it becuase she put Palin to the test? Talk about sheeple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• A Liberal cow.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Blah. I wouldn't waist my time interviewing that idiot wind bag.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2009