what do you eat for breakfast if you are trying to loose weight?

and for lunch what do you eat? how long do you wait to eat lunch?,sigh, its just that i want to loose weight i really wish i had a fast metabolism so i wouldn't gain weight that easy,i like food but i don't know how to stop eating when i am just ok not full, my sisters have always been pretty slim, i am not fat but my problem has always been having rolls and now specially because i had a baby 4 months ago, please i need help!!!!

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 1:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• good news if you want to lose weight, eat small meals more often during the day. like 5-6
    protein is a good for weight loss. if you like grapefruits or the juice have a half of a grape fruit with your 3 main meals or 8 oz of grapefruit juice. so in between meals have a snack of fruit or veggies, a shake (like protein shake type) things like that. dang why cant i take my own advice? lol
    good luck to you!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I agree with PP...Eat 5-6 small meals thru the day and make the amount you eat taper off towards the end of the day with breakfast being the largest meal...As your metabolism is high of a morning and low of an evening.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Check out the group here on Cafe Mom called "Daily Nutritional Tips" There is a lot of great information there. Especially read"How to Lose Weight. Its a 2 parter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Breakfats 9-10am= a Sandwich of Blackbeans and Cheese with your morning drink
    Lunch 12-2pm = A plate of salad and sliced chicken pieces on top with some sort juice.
    Dinner 5-6pm = Oven baked fish and some side salad with some fruit salad.
    Snack before bedtime; you eat 2 apples.

I lost 20+ pound following these. I change the dinner to chicken or tuna. But best of luck.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 4:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• granola oatmeal and yogurt.
    BodyWrapMama

Answer by BodyWrapMama at 10:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• scroll down to the first eating plan, it is working for me!
    http://www.postbabybelly.blogspot.com/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• You should try the Eat Clean Diet by Tosca Reno. She has recipes in her books, and shows you How you should be eating. 5-6 small meals a day and the most important meal is breakfast.
    Examples; Egg Whites instead of whole eggs, oatmeal, protein ( is a big one but you need the right kind of protein). ... Btw, its not a diet, it is a lifestyle and no "diet" foods are involved! Please check it out. It would benefit you greatly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• im not on a specific diet or whatever but i do try to not eat junk food but for me i didnt have time to eat before work so i grabbed a water bottle of tea i made last nite. a drinkable activia and a string cheese so im having breakfast at about 10:30 im saying and i wont take my lunch until 1:30 maybe 2pm and i will prolly have a chicken salad (chicken, lettuce, feta cheese, modena vinegar and croutons) from left over chicken from 2 days ago lol that was a big chicken i gotta tell u.
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 1:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• egg white omlet with fat free cheese for breakfast, turkey breast sandwich loaded with veggies, fat free cheese, mustard and 1 serving of baked tostidos for lunch and usually a smart ones meal and a leafy salad for dinner. Plus I have lots of snacks in between like cucumber slices with lemon juice, carrot sticks, fat free yogurt, apple slices or bannans. I try to eat every 3 hours weather its a full meal or a few snacks. The thing that I found to be the most important is you can eat as much as you want as long as its a good choice like the cucumber slices I absolutely love them I eat them pretty much all day long another thing I could suggest is sparkpeople.com its a free site that helps you with your calorie intake and what you should eat as well as tips and advice. Good luck on your journey!
    babyelqutob2

Answer by babyelqutob2 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2009