Have you ever heard of someone having twins and giving them both the same first and last name, just different middle names?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That sounds just plain evil.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yes, I use to work with a girl from Korea who had 3 older sisters and they all had the same first and last names. It may be a Korean tradition or perhaps it was a family tradition.

Kyung Suk Lee
    Kyung Mi Lee
    Kyung Ho Lee and my friend was Kyung He Lee.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Doesn't it? I'm dealing with this guy at work who is claiming his twin brother has the same name and that's why the DOB and the name is the same. I mean I guess some mom out there is crazy enough to do this but it just sounds like BS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i dont know twins with the same first names but i do know twins that had the same name just reversed. one is donald william.. the other william donald.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• A girl I knew for a littlew bit had twins. I won't use their real names, but it went something like this:

James Jon Jr.
    James John III

Guess what dad's name was?
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 1:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Wait... now that I think about it, I don't think they were twins. They were brothers and only about a year apart, but not twins.
    Sorry.
    emhain

Answer by emhain at 1:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009