For those of you that have a Myspace page...

is it possible to see who has been checking your profile? Mine is set to private but I know there are a couple people who are too interested in my life and they may be checking up on me, just in case one of these days I make it public I guess! I see an ad for something that says it can tell you who has been looking at your profile but I don't know if it is legit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, not that I have found anyway.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• there's something out there called a myspace tracker. just go to http://www.profilesnitch.com/ and set up an account. there is a small monthly fee if u want to be able to see.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• not all of them are legit. i use the profile snitch one too. it's not perfect but it gives u an idea of the IP address and the location. the catch is others who u want to track have to use it too. i have yet to find one that spells it out for me perfectly. just don't worry about ur stalker. there out there. if ur really bothered by them checking out ur page, just delete it and make a new one. that's what i ended up doing. trust me, they can't find me now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• mixmap.com it doesnt say who but does give isp number city and state and time i use that to track who visits my page
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 2:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2009