i'm having chest pains

i've been having them for about 3 days now. the baby's been moving in and out of my ribcage. it feels like i'm brusied, but i'm not. it hurts to breathe, sit and stand. idk what to do.

LukesMommii06

Asked by LukesMommii06 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call the doc. If you are having chest pains you should not be looking for medical advice on cafe mom. sorry.
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I think you should sit in front of the computer and see if anyone finds you slumped over the keyboard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

That was mean....but very funny...sorry..but they are right...call the doc...sheeesh LOL!!
    Del672

Answer by Del672 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• ive had that for 2 months now..it feels like my ribs are broke...was like that in my last pregnancy too..id say its normal due to the baby under ur ribs...but if your having trouble breathing id call ur doc..also a symptom of pr eeclampsia is pain under ur right rib so its best to call just to be safe
    bananbb

Answer by bananbb at 3:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i seen my doctor yesterday. he says its normal. but it's gotten to the point now that i can't do anything. and the baby hasn't been in my rids in like 24hrs. and for those who want to be asses about it. my DR office doesn't help me when i call them. thats the whole damn purpose of asking the question on here.
    LukesMommii06

Answer by LukesMommii06 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 23, 2009