3 months of wacky periods and now 2 absent months...

ok...my periods usually last 4-6 days...in may i had one month it only lasted 2 days...in june i had one lasted 1 day...in july i had 2 both only lasted 2 days...i missed one in august...and now its sept 21st...and still nothing...i usually start at the beginning of the month...im showing NO signs like i normally do...

should i be alarmed?

christyjean1973

Asked by christyjean1973 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well if you think you might be pregant you should get an at home pregancie test. If you have not been tryen or that could not be the reason then I would go to the doctor my cousin hade the smae problem it makes your body act as though you where pregant stoping your periods all together she hade to take birth controle pills and shots to get her period back to regular. It could be something you need to go to the doc for they will check if your pregant as well to so get a test and go tot he doctor if its neg if it pos then you need to make an apt to:) I hope I hleped you out
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• How old are you? How many live births have you had? Are you on birth control? Did you have unprotected sex? Is there a reason you should call your doctor?
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 2:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009