What made you laugh this weekend?

The funniest yet sweetest thing happen on my B-day. He filled a cake with my age worth of candles. It covered the cake, my kids were cracking up, so many candles, with a cute little cake, and surprised me. Wow, to me that was the sweetest B-day present, I laughed so much that i could barely blow out the candles.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's one of those funny things you have to be there to really laugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My 14 month old is always trying to pull stuff off of the refrigerator. This morning he was finally able to reach a magnet so he pulled it off and brought it over to me with a smile and said "look! look!" lol. He was so proud of himself :0)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• That was very sweet of him to do so. Good for you to had a such great B-Day and weekend.
    I didn't think I laugh this last weekend though. Can't share...
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 2:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• my LO is learning to walk....so he like tip toes with his hands up in the air.....the whole time his nose is wrinkled and breathin out it......almost a hyperventilating type breathing lol.......i love it
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i finally got to have a girl's night out with my old crew on sat.. night. we haven't all gotten together in 6 years! we had a blast and laughed so much we were crying by the end of the night.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• This made me laugh and made my heart melt. My family went to a country western dance and as soon as we got there my 3 year old took my hand and said "Dance with me mom." I was so surprised because he doesn't like to dance in front of other people but he took me out to the floor and danced a whole song with me! So sweet!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2009