Are there any work from home business that dont have to sell products?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. We don't have to sell, keep inventory, or have parties. Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yes. However most if not all home businesses will require some kind of sales. Products or Services they are all going to require some kind of sales. Even if you aren't selling the product or services themselves you will have to be a sales person in a form because you will have to sell yourself. You will have to convince then to either buy your product, buy your service or at the very least use you and not someone else. All require sales skills.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Many of these opportunites will say that you dont have to sell any products ha! They got you!

They are actually not selling perse but you must be able to buy $100 or more in product each month to be eligible for your commsions.

Let me tell you about our team, we have 2 rules.

#1 No selling

#2 No convincing

Either people need our lawyers or they don't. Thats it.

Either they want to make money from sharing thier expierience with their Pre-Paid Legal lawyers or they dont.

You can get an overview of our company by clicking here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I am with Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Get all the details ~ Overview Audio

With Ameriplan there are really 2 sides to the business. The first is promoting our benefits plans. Our plans are the leading discount plans in the nation and also the least expensive while offering the highest discount rate and providing the most providers. And we now offer programs to help people save money on non-healthcare needs as well as the medical and dental we are known for. The second half of the business is helping others that want that want to work from home. We simply educate them on our company and find out if it's a good fit for them. We offer daily & monthly pay, benefits and much more!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yes there are, I know for sure of at least one. I work with a company that does not require any product sales. We are a customer Acquisitions company. If you choose to become a Partner, you never have to sell a single product, no vitamins, no make up, just share an invitation to save on Internet shopping. Word of mouth referrals are the strongest avenue to actual customers, more effective than any other form of advertising and Escape International is willing to compensate for it. I started my business just this year, and I also use the savings portal to earn rebates on my own consumption. I am NOT rich yet, but I have earned modest commissions in addition to substantial savings and rebates. If you are more interested in a company that doesn't require product sales, then please visit the website and review the information available, www.EscapeInternational.com, or contact me directly.

Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 4:31 AM on Sep. 22, 2009