• In the Spotlight:

If you receive WIC do you use all your vouchers at once? or do you spread them out throughout the month?

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 2:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• I use them threw out the month. Why would you use them all at once? The milk would go bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• The furmula I buy it all at ones. But the other stuf doring the month
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i spread it out all during the month....just makes it easier when going through the lines, plus yeah, all that milk would go to waste
    Ms.JiggityJones

Answer by Ms.JiggityJones at 2:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• We use it on the two weeks that my husband doesn't get a paycheck. We use half of them each time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i dont see how it woudl be wise to use them all at once except if its formula bc that doesnt go bad and saves you a trip to the store later on.
    MOM22QTS

Answer by MOM22QTS at 2:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I only use 1 or 2 checks at a time, if for some reason I have a few that are about to expire I will go to the store early in the morning when it is least busy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I only use 1-2 per week. I don't want to hold up the line at the supermarket, so I don't want to use them all at once.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I also use all of the formula ones at once, and spread the others out throughout the month.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• We spread them out, but it's rare that we honestly use all of it anyways... So there is no reason to use them all at once cause it would just go to waist. I would much rather just buy what I need when I need it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• You can do it all at once. Cheese, milk and eggs can all be frozen.

That's if you want to. I always used the formula checks at once, the rest spread out.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2009