I would like to know what are some idea's of what it's like to be pregnant with alittle girl?

Asked by proudmom2356 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• For me it was a lot of morning sickness in the beginning. And I was mostly all belly.

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• My A** got HUUUUGE! LMAO and My front and sides! LOL The morning sickness was waaaay worse with my dd than with my ds!

Answer by SHELEBELLE at 9:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• HAHA! Never had a girl so I could not tell you...but as the PP sis's butt got HUGE w her girls!

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I get a lot of bloody noses with this pregnancy... I didn't have a single one with my son.

Answer by crazysocks830 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I craved orange juice all the time!

Answer by nell_brinkley at 4:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Well honestly my pregnancy this time (girl) has thus far been exactly the same as my last one (boy).

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• well first this is my first pregnacy so i dnt no what its like to have a boy but i had A LOT of morning sickness mine was really bad..i never really had or have had any cravings during this pregnacy or anything different really other than im all belly u cant even tell im pregnant if u look at me from behind.

Answer by momma2be111 at 10:47 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• this was my first baby, and i had morning sickness from about the 7th week till the 15th week. i had BAD heartburn the end of my 2nd trimester and all through my 3rd trimester (avoid tomatoes at all cost!!!) and i 'craved' strawberries and tangerines!.. oh and Olive Garden's salad dressing haha. shes amazing though. worth every bit of it!

Answer by AnnaVictoria at 11:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I will say that I had my daughter first and currently waiting on my son to make his apparence.. With my daughter I had major heart burn but as well as my son. If you were to ask me I carried my daughter right under my boobs as for my son he was is lower it differs from person to person you won't really know what your having til your sono... If they can tell then and if there right... Good luck

Answer by RyHouston at 12:12 AM on Jun. 16, 2009