Bleeding after sex

I am 19 weeks preggo and on Friday my husband and I had sex. I noticed afterwards when I went to the bathroom that I was bleeding a little bit. It wasn't a lot and was gone by morning...should this be something of concern? Has anyone else had this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it happened to me when i was like 30-31 weeks...as long as it has stopped you should be fine. he may have just upset your cervix. but if you feel you need to call your doctor you should, but i dont think its anything major to worry about IF the bleeding has stopped.
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 2:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Bleeding can occur at any time during a pregnancy, especially after sex.

I had sex (12:30 a.m.) and my son decided that was what he needed to slide into this world  (7:41 am) 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• The cervix is very tender at this time. It will bleed rather easily when touched whether by your hubby's penis or by your doctors finger when he checks for dialtion. It's normal unless it bleeds alot.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I had this happen around 22 weeks, but I found out it was a UTI.

Call your doctor just incase.
    zeroblivion

Answer by zeroblivion at 10:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2009