Have you ever cheated or messed around during the begining of the relationship?

Your just started seeing this person and it's not yet exclusive. Have you ever been with someone else during that time? But then broke it off after becoming more serious with the person.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Guilty. That was in the past though and not with this relationship. I think that i've grown up a lot more since then. I would never do that to the guy i'm with now, he's amazing!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• didn't cheat, but dated multiple ppl. the guys were aware of it too so it wasn't cheating. just dating around. no sex. i'm still with the guy i really wanted to be with in the first place. thats what dating around is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Not in the beginning. I did cheat towards the end of a few though. I get bored with the guy and go looking for another and when that other guy is ready to settle with me I leave the first on (NEVER SINGLE). I did however cheat on my last boyfriend for the last 3 months of our 9 month relationship and broke up with both of them to be with the guy i'm with now & I haven't cheated on him and don't plan on it. We've been together almost a year and i'm almost 9 months pregnant with his child & we will be getting married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yes. But at the time I was very tainted and it was my way of getting back at him even before he could hurt me. But it's been 5 years and I haven't been with anyone else since.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I met my husband 2 months after breaking up with my first love, the love of my life had changed his mind and wanted me and the kids out. I met my husband with the intentions of having him take me to the local bar so I could just be in the same room as my ex. I still love that guy to this day!
    Anyway I grew to like this guy who would become my husband....yet 2 months into our dating I had the chance at a one night stand with my ex and I jumped on it!!!......I never did come clean with what I was really doing that night. It is a town of 600 and both men build houses so I hope DH never finds out.
    I think he knows I still have feelings for my ex. He points out my ex all the time and then when I look he gets mad because I looked!
    Anyway I ended up marrying this man because he got me pregnant. He's a nice guy but my heart will always be with my ex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• No, I havent.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yes, when I met my current SO, I was messing around with a guy from work. When it got serious with my SO I broke it off with the other guy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2009