Trying for a Boy- What did u do?

My husband & I would love to add a little guy to this family! Did you try something to conceive a "boy"- if so - what did you do & did it work????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• We had sex! Seriously, it's not up to anything you do.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Try googling it.. there are a bunch of different things they say you can "try" but I think a lot of it is just for fun. Look into the Chinese Birth Calendar.. that is something that HONESTLY seems pretty ligit to me. I tried looking up me and everyone that I knew who were pregnant and literally with ALL of us it predicted the gender correctly.

Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• LOL the chinese birth calaender was wrong with both my kids.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• We tried timing it, we failed, LOL. But couldn't be happier!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• bump!
    tts

Answer by tts at 5:28 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• If you are fixated on a single gender, don’t have another baby; it is not fair to your potential daughter

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• have sex right before you ovulate and not any sooner. male sperm are faster but die sooner. female sperm last longer but are slower. But really, its a 50/50.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 6:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• mrs pulley is right. about the male and female sperm. People trying for a daughter should soak in a hot bath to weaken the male sperm beforehand. I read that 3 days before ovulation and up to ovulation are the times most likely to conceive a girl. that the day of ovulation and the days following are more likely for a boy. but like she said-- these are only hints and the only 100% way would be in vitro. it's always a gamble. Good luck.

You know, we've noticed that ALL of the infants we see in our community are girls. ALL. Haven't seen an boy under the age of 7 since moving here. Pollution? Hormones in the water? WTH?
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Guess what? We had sex. Viola!! It's a boy...

lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:10 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• It's just a question! Some of you are soooo serious about it! Why not give yourself an "advantage" if you can!!!
    tts

Answer by tts at 8:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2009