Follow up to "Why would he randomly do this?"

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/296470/Why_would_he_randomly_do_this

I asked this question the other day...I know he's a douchebag and I want nothing to do with him, but he says he replied to my facebook message (I checked and didn't get it) He texted me and told me this, which means he's unblocked my number. I've told him I don't want anything to do with him anymore, but I'm just confused. Why would he block and then unblock my number..I wonder what that facebook message said...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• He's trying to keep you hanging on to him. By doing this, you're thinking about him. And if you're thinking about him, eventually you'll end up wanting him again, which means when he wants you, there you are, ready and waiting. Ignore him. Let it go. Who cares what the message said? Move on and find someone who's not going to treat you like crap.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yup - he's trying to draw you back in. Don't fall for it. Curiosity will cost you if you fall for it. Walk away, just walk away.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Don't waste your time trying to figure it out. If he wants to play games then tell him to go to a game arcade. He is childish and obviously lies. Don't take his calls or messages. Just ignore him.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Stop letting him contol you. If you don't want anything to do with him, block him from your facebook and phone. Also, get a more active socially life, to feel that space he taking up in your life and move on.
    Ministerswife

Answer by Ministerswife at 7:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2009