did scooby doo escape from zombie island give your children nightmares?

on netflix i was reading the reviews and quite a few people said it was too scary for their kids and gave them nightmares... i saw it and it didnt seem all that scary to me but i'm not little!

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 3:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol. My son has been watching that since he was 3 and never had any issues with it...Then again my son also watched Pirates of the Caribbean and Harry Potter when he was younger... He is 5 now and I can honestly say we have never found a movie that 'scares' him. I guess it depends on the child.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• lol no it didnt
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• No my kids are 8, 3 and 2 and they all love it. My kids don't get scared to easy I guess. I remember people complaining that Pirates of the Caribbean was too scary for their kids but the only thing that upset my son on the second one was when Captain Jack got eaten! He didn't get scared he was just bummed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2009