What is the secret to having multiple orgasms???

I mean sometimes once I had one I am ok and done I guess cause I am older now (40's) but there was a time where I could have 2 in one night.

How can I keep this going for along time or often?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Health

• Do it yourself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Two is not multiple. It's a couple.

Multiple is a continuous stream of nothing but pure ecstacy and orgasmic delight! Play with yourself.....

And that age stuff is crap. I'm over 50 and always multiorgasmic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• teacher

let him go down town first - until you get off

then relax all of your muscles and find the best angle for him to hit your G-spot the right way

stimulate your clit while having sex

use toys

watch porn while your having sex

talk dirty and think about "getting there" and let your body catch up to your mind.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 3:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Practice

Answer by rkoloms at 4:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I think some of it has to do with the individual. Some people just have it and others don't- and this comes from my sex ed classes. Two on occasion isn't what I would call a muli-orgasmer. I can have 5+ easy every time and I always was this way. I think what could help in general is staying lubricated. Even if you think you're fine or it doesn't hurt- that isn't the same as being well lubricated and it will improve sex. Don't be afraid to take a break to add more. It also helps if the guy is (sorry tmi) thrusting agaist my pelvis/clitoral area. So try playing with angles. Also, I know this is getting really specific, but if you lay flat on your stomach but are touching yourself (which, is more about external stimulation than internal for me, so that's what I do) while the guy is behind, I easily have many orgasism from that combination even when I'm not feeling super turned on. Hope that helps!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 5:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i hope sex life dont get bad after 40...and use toys and do stuff urself i have 2-4 every time me and my husband have sex...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2009