Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of lube do you use when feeling dry during sex?

I need something very close to what we woman give out naturally.

KY is ok and Atroglide is good too, but later they seem to feel sticky after awhile and it kind of smells like bubbles (to me it weird I know but oh well.

Any other brands that you ladies have tried?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Health

Answers (7)
  • K-Y moisture enhancing SILK-E,,K-Y natural felling Liquid. i think these are good. They are better then the regular K-Y

    Answer by louise2 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

  • I go to jiffy lube

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

  • Breastmilk. XD Other then that I'm clueless. Sorry!

    Answer by Arisce at 3:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

  • Lulz. Jiffy Lube and breastmilk.
    You sexy, sexy mothers! <3

    We use KY Jelly His and Hers. :]
    I'm never dry.. but we use it for other times... >_>

    Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

  • We use the KY His and Hers... I really like it except for the fact that I feel like I need to wash my hands before we can do anything....

    Answer by Mamakat90 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

  • i use wet i hated his and hers...we also use something we get of and it is great Idk what it is called but its great

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

  • WET is a good brand. I use "light" it is not as sticky.

    Answer by Amberoz at 10:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.