PLEASE HELP!!

I am 38 weeks. Today after I dropped my dd off at school I came home ad had sex with hubby. When I got up to clean up ahuge piece of mucus lug fell out of me with a gush of fluid. I went to the hospital of course because I am sure it was my water breaking. They tested me and said that it was ot my water but I am positive I didnt pee or anything. What could it have been if it wasnt my water?

KaireasMommy

Asked by KaireasMommy at 3:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could've been a small portion of your water breaking. It could've been.. the mucous - having left a watery wake and/or it could've been seminal fluid. From you and hubby.. or from him - and combined with the plug, might've made it seem like your water was breaking. Maybe?
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Call your doctor's office and ask to speak to the nurse...never hurts to get a second opinion.
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 3:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2009