Credit score?

Anyone know of any websites where i can find out my credit score for free, I've found my credit report but it doesn't actually have my credit score...

hfaulkner

Asked by hfaulkner at 3:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• You have to pay for the FICO score. They only have to give the report for free by law once a year.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• You're right, the free one at annualcreditreport.com, doesn't give a score. If you've applied for credit and been denied, the credit reporting company has to give you a complete copy of your credit report if you request it in writing. I haven't been able to find one that gives you your score for free, but at annualcreditreport.com (I think that's the right one) it's only a few dollars, and it's worth getting.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Use freecreditreport.com
    I used that, and it shows everything. Right after I did it I called and said I wanted to cancel it. They want to pull 15 bux a month out to keep you updated. After you are done looking at it, call and cancel. You don't get charged anything.
    NevaehsMommy888

Answer by NevaehsMommy888 at 4:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Your state should give you at least one free report a year
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 4:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• What are you trying to figure out with your credit report?

Our company offers ID Theft services which include constant monitoring of your credit by one of the biggest firms(found sadams financial networks).

Our lawyers will also help you in fixing anything that you think is not a valid debt.

You can get all this for less than a cup of coffee a day, and when and if ID Theft happens you are fully restored!

You can check out ourlegal plans by clicking here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2009