Been treated badly by a Group here?

Have you been in a group here full of drama whores? Been treated like less of a Mom because your opinion does not agree with theirs? Been told the rules of the group and how you must follow them but the owner and admins DONT follow their own rules? Been told by CM team you CANT name the group in a widget on your own page? but can vent about the group as long as you dont name the group? Want to know who this group is so you to dont get treated like your less? Ill tell you WHO this group is. PM me for details

vbruno

Asked by vbruno at 4:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Anon. MIGHTY brave of you to hide who you are arnt you? Your NOT the cafe Mom police and Ill post WHATEVER I WANT WHERE I WANT! Im NOT violating ANY rules here!

PM me for this BAD groups name so you to dont have to be subjected to their double standards.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I was in a group like that. I left it, lol. I love my group now but the last group I was in was full of shit. I was told it was a place where I could voice my opinions without holding back but I always found myself in trouble with the owners for cursing! Well I'll be damned, lol. And yep I was told the same thing, don't mention their name.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 4:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• stop the drama and soap opera already!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I don't worry about it. If I came across it I would just leave and find somewhere else. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Just starting, but I agree with firenicecream.
    Ministerswife

Answer by Ministerswife at 7:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Is it B@CM? I like it there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009