Who all do you buy christmas gifts for?

I have had years when I only bought gifts for my son. I have had years when I was able to buy for my parents, grandparents, siblings, and kid.
this year there are also my bfs family.
Who all do you typically buy gifts for?

SaturnsMom

Asked by SaturnsMom at 4:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• I remember Christmas' with presents! That was Pre-Recession....what year? O, yeah, 1999
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Hubby, parents, kids, god-kids, best friends.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• usually my mom and my inlaws,my son ofcourse and the hubby.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I stopped buying gifts for holidays when grandson #3 threw an educational toy down and broke it bc he didn't like it about ten yrs ago. I told him he could have told me he preferred something else and we would have taken it back. His loss. I decided to never waste money again so no one gets gifts from me now for holidays. Why should we give gifts at xmas anyway? It's not THEIR birthday.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Hubby, now my daughter, younger sisters, parents and in-laws. parents, in-laws, and sisters, usually get one gift each and on the cheaper side.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• If you buy for your parents, buy for his. Make it equal. If you can't afford it then just get for each other or at least just your child. I think it's a shame when one person dominates the money and buys an expensive gifts for his family and expects you to get nothing to something super cheap for yours.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My husband and my kids... haven't exchanged gifts with my parents or siblings ever.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I buy only gifts for the kids in my family they are more greatful than the adults LOL. My nieces, nephews, godkids, close friends kids, neightbors and mine.
    nily

Answer by nily at 4:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Hubby, kids, parents, and neices and nephews.
    we agreed 2 years ago, no exchange of gifts for the adult married siblings. Not sure what will happen this year now that Kourtney is hitched. It will be wierd not buying her something.
    candle-mom

Answer by candle-mom at 4:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• my dad grandpa grandma boyfriend an pets. thats it :) an this year will be my son!
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 7:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2009