Does anyone have (sexual content)...

...the Rabbit vibrator? Oh wow, my DH left one under my pillow, as a gift, for when he goes away on business.
I love it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL no i dont, but ive heard great things..was just telling my so that i want to try one so bad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I like them too, but really i'm very simple. I enjoy the regular no fancy vibrating one that comes in all colors. But the rabbit can be fun too.
    jillybean6781

Answer by jillybean6781 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My husband was talking about getting me one. I have never had anything like that at all, but he thinks it would go along way for me. I have a really hard time achieving orgasms regardless of what we try and he thinks it would help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• They are GREAT! Lots of fun for sure!!!
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 4:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I have a rabbit, but mine is for both of us. Maybe I'm just thinking of something different, but I love it, and I love my back massager best of all for playing by myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My rabbit done died!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2009