Whats going on??? please need help!

So i was in class sitting down around 8am. then i started to get very nauseated then sweaty.(extreamly sweaty) so i decided to get out & sit in one of the couches around the corner of my class as soon as i shut the door on my way out i started blacking out then i was trying to hold on to the walls (i knw dumb!) finally I saw everything black and i lost control of my whole entire body i just fell to the ground for about 2 min. I saw nothing. also my baby has been moving nonstop for the past couple of days. (IS THIS NORMAL)! im sorry girls, its my first baby. and Im WAYYY SCARED!!!!

Kaidensmommy009

Asked by Kaidensmommy009 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to an emergency room and get checked out now.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• It sounds like your blood pressure got too high. I would call the doctor and let them make a note of it. I hope your feeling better.. just try and drink lots of water because you could of got over heated as well. GL hun
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Sounds like you had low blood pressure. Be sure to up your intake in fluids and call your doctor to let them know what happened..they may want to see you asap!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• your blood pressure dropped and you fainted you are probably dehydrated you do need to go to the hospital for fluids this has happend to me 3 times once pregnant the baby is fine they had no concern about the baby when i did it but because you are pregnant thats the reason lots of pregnant women faint but you do need to go to the hospital you should of went right after it happend
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Are you dehydrated?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Have you been tested for gestational diabetes? Were you hungry? Call doctor NOW
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 4:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Your baby moving nonstop is a very good thing, so take comfort in that:)

I have low blood pressure anyways and i have fainted a few times when it drops even lower. I start to hear things very funny, prettty muffled, and then everything kinda spins, goes black and then the next thing I know, I am on the ground!! It can also happen with your sugar level going too low so either way, I would get checked out today if possible
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Call your doctor asap. Also hyrdrate -- drink water.
    Cafe MicheleZ

Answer by Cafe MicheleZ at 4:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I would get your blood sugar tested!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I did the same thing when I was pregnant with my son. Found that I was gestational diabetic. In any case, call your doc and get checked out.
    You're in my prayers!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2009