I can't stop eating today :( 33 weeks pregnant

I know this happens to all women, we just have days where we can't stop eating.

I know I have days like that, pregnant or not.

But it's ridiculous, i'm so constipated and I just have a bottomless pit of a stomach today. I've had oatmeal, peanut butter, an apple, cheerios, a brownie, salmon, corn, two bottles of water and now i'm going to make soup.

Think this is pregnancy related? Or am I just a fat chick?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 4:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hahahaaahhaa i was like that yesterday and my husband just sat there watching me with his mouth wide open and was like you're a bottomless pit arnt you? he was like you just keep eating! and i said now you know what you look like lol i know what you mean by the constipation also..sucks big balls (excuse the language)
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 6:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Darlin' eat some fruit or you may explode!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I had three nectarines yesterday and an apple today
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• it's actually pregnancy related this is the time the baby is putting on all his/her weight it isnt going to end anytime soon! try drinking a cup of coffee it is proven to help with bowel movements
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• 5 fruits and 5 veggies a day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• lol.. ive had many of these days. Dont over due your self hun. Your actually not suppose to eat much more than before u got pregnant. Really your only suppose to eat like an extra meal a day. If you find your self eating more than usual more often. Try and eat 6 small meals a day or 3 meals and 2 snacks that way you dont gain anymore weight than you want to or should. It's normal to feel hungry alot but its mainly the things your eating that are not keeping you full so try like fruit, salad, a bowl or vegies, maybe even whole wheat toasts. Gl HUN
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 4:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I was like that about the last 6 weeks of my pregnancies - both of them. The first pregnancy it was worse - I ate constant for the last few weeks - and I do mean constant. Bless your heart honey, I feel for ya. I say it's pregnancy related.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2009