Should I confront him or let it go?

Years ago before we were married, my DH cheated on me with a tramp. We reconciled, and I asked him a few months ago if he ever still sees ot talks to her, and he said no. But today I saw on his computer that he's been looking at her myspace page, mostly her pictures. And this week he's been abnormallyinterested in sex (I'm on my period so I couldn't do it, and it made him visably upset, which is abnormal for him, too). Should I confront him, or let it go? I don't know if its worth getting upset over or not, but I sure am upset...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I would, but thats just me. I dont see why someone would need to look at pictures of their ex and that would bother me
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• First I would never hold something in that truly bothers me. I would not want to have that kind of relationship with my husband. Honesty does matter on both ends.

Second, he seriously has no business looking at pictures of a woman whom he cheated on you with.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• YES, you should confront him. Good luck :)
    jalex

Answer by jalex at 4:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• He lied once, forgive him, he's not lying now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I think it is normal to be curious about people from your past. The problem is if you get in contact with or become involved in any relationship with that person. I think you should confront. You are married and it is your business what he does concerning other women.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 4:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I'd confront him about looking at her myspace - that's crossing a line. As far as the abnormal interest in sex - whatcha gonna say? "You were fantasizing about her!" That's something that you don't need to put out there. IF- IF that is something that he is doing he needs to work this out in himself - he probably already knows it's wrong (if that's what going on) - but you putting it out there will be viewed as accusing him - when you have no basis (even though you may have intuition). Leave that part alone, take care of the other part and the last part should take care of itself. It's probably not HER that he wants - it's the thrill of doing something forbidden (like cheating) that's sometimes human fantasy and can be completely normal - if he takes it too far - nail him for it. But until then, confront him about myspace and see if the rest takes care of itself.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• SHE is a tramp? Then what does that make him? She must not be too trampy if HE is hunting HER down. She's not contacting HIM, It's HIM. Put the blame where it's due. You married a cheating jerk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• He lied or your question made him look. If he lied confront him but if he looked after you asked, then stop bringing her up.
    Ministerswife

Answer by Ministerswife at 7:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Obviously he still has feelings for her. I'd defiantely give him my two cents worth. I'd be hurt if I found out my man was looking at his ex's pictures and profile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009