IF YOU ARE BI-CURIOUS AND MARRIED WHAT DO YOU DO

I HAVE BEEN FEELING THIS WAY FOR A WHILE I FIND MYSELF LOOKING AT ATTRACTED WOMEN AND FEELING SOMETHING INSIDE I WANT TO BE WITH A WOMAN SO BAD I DREAM ABOUT HOW IT'S GONNA BE.SO WHAT DO I DO ACT ON IT OR JUST HOPE IT WILL GO AWAY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• have you spoken to your husband about it?does he care?- he may even want to watch!(spice up your relationship-maybe?) if he does care i think you need to decie if your guilt about it after will be worth it and if he will leave you if he found out and is it worth it!??
    mommytolots

Answer by mommytolots at 9:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I know for a fact that it wont go away if thats truly how you feel in your heart. Try talking to him about it. My husband is not supportive at all so I have to act as if im not. However I have a great girl I met here and just talking to her seems to be enough for me...for now. Goodluck!
    devonNjaedon

Answer by devonNjaedon at 9:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I'm openly bi-sexual. However I do prefer to be with men. I for a long time was frustrated and confused, I know as a younger girl 12 or so was when I noticed I was attracted to the same sex AND the opposite. That was my first experience with bi-sexuality. I say if you are curious talk to DH about it but don't be surprised with what his response is be it pos or neg, men will be men and they LOVE TO WATCH OR GET INVOLVED. I think many women are curious but many are afraid to spread their wings. Just because you have dreams and thoughts or attraction doesn't mean you are though. You can try it and be totally disgusted with the entire thing. It's a very touchy *no punn intended* subject. I hope that either way you can figure it all out. I do know and understand the confusion.
    Hugs!
    Shele
    SHELEBELLE

Answer by SHELEBELLE at 9:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I believe it's just curiousity which most women go through sometimes during their lives and most act on it at least once and then realize that either they are bisexual or not. When I was about 13 I went through the same thing, found it fun but when I had my first man I knew that's what I wanted, not to say that I would never share my husband with another woman, but only if she's more into women than men.
    Anonymous

• DH and I are considering a 3-some... maybe your hubby would be up for that??
    Anonymous

• Your TOO funny!! Talk to your husband about these feelings. I've YET to meet a man in this world who wouldnt be turned on by the thoughtof his wife with another woman!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I went through this same thing. I told my DH and now he supports my sexuality. We have actually become a lot closer since i told him. Good Luck!!
    tmarland04

Answer by tmarland04 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Talk to your husband about your feelings and what is going on inside of you. I am bisexual and my husband has known for a couple of years now. When I finally came out to him we talked about it and chose to have an open marriage (where we can both see people outside of the marriage). We have rules of course (we have to know who the other person is with and if sex is involved, protection must be used, etc). But it has worked out really well for us. The most important thing though is to talk to your husband and find something that works for the both of you.
    Anonymous

• Talk to ur hubby. I did and he loves it. Now we talk about women together
    MrsBrc

Answer by MrsBrc at 12:18 AM on Jul. 30, 2008

• If the feelings are strong enough that they wont go away and you feel its a definite big part of you. Then you should definitely share this with the man youre choosing to share your life with. If he loves you hell understand your feelings and help you with them. I have a group for women like us feel free to join and meet others with the same feelings. http://www.cafemom.com/group/marriedtoamanbutwantingawoman Hope to see you all there.
    navywife1214

Answer by navywife1214 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 10, 2008