never heard of anyone liking this.... lol (sexual content)

My SO and I were asking random sexual questions the other day.. He asked about oral sex and if i liked it.. stupid question i know... he asked about giving and recieving and I said both... he said that he likes giving more than recieving... I asked why and he said because he liked the taste... Do your SO's ever comment that they like the taste?? I thought it was weird but I didn't complain.... :-D

Mamakat90

Asked by Mamakat90 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I've heard a lot of guys say that...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Maybe ive just been with the guys that dont.. lol
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yep. lol.
    My DH said that he liked the way I tasted and enjoyed going down on me. He gets disappointed when I don't want him to. We're both givers though, so it works out in the end for us in the sack.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• If you eat more sweets then you will taste sweet...if you eat more salt then you will taste salty...and so on. So yea I have heard of guys liking how girls taste...but it has to do with what you eat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• yes, what you eat does effect the taste
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I was told that I taste fruity lol... I was like umm ok...but hey as long as I dont taste bad lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Lots of guys like the taste. My SO doesn't like the taste so I lose on that

Answer by admckenzie at 5:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Mine hasn't said that he likes the taste but he does like to do oral so I guess it doesn't taste bad to him. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• It sucks because my SO doesn't like to give it but the guy I cheated on him with does. He would always tell me he could still taste me. All he said was I tasted sweet. But that gravy train has ended.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My SO loves to go down on me... Only prob, gotta wait now til I have the baby. lol Gonna be long 9 months!!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009