Dh has NO sex drive...HELP!

My DH was laid off in January and I know the stress is probably causing it but, even he says he doesn't feel that stressed. So here's my question. Is there anything that your dh has tried to increase his sex drive that worked? He doesn't have trouble getting an erection when he wants to, he just doesn't have the desire to have sex and hasn't for a few months now. I'm really needing him to get it back. Any help would be appreiciated. Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Stroke his ego! He is feeling emasculated probably because he can't provide financially for you. Let him know you love him and that you think he is fabulous!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I completely agree with the person who answered your question before me. Also, make sure that he knows how you are feeling. You don't need to be ugly about it. Just approach him lovingly and tell him you want him to make love to you..Cheesy as it may sound, but maybe that's just what he needs to hear..that you need him..moreso, that you want him ;)
    raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Buy him some pumpkin seeds and strawberries they are loaded with zinc.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 5:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Okay....I apprecite the help. Please don't think that I don't but, I've done everything except the strawberries and pumpkin seeds (he won't eat those). I realized later after I wrote that I should also have explained that I have tried everything. The other night I even walked up and just started giving him oral sex. He got an erection but, when I stopped (thinking we would go to bed) he just got back on the somputer like nothing ever happened. (and by the way, yes, he enjoys that. It wasn't that I'm just no good at it). So what the hey! What do I do? I'm about to go crazy as my sex drive is going crazy right now and has been for a while now and his is GONE!. Thanks everyone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Oh and also.....I thought well, maybe he just isn't sexually attracted to me anymore or we're not doing good or something like that but he swears that everything is fine and that he doesn't know what's wrong with him. He said he hasn't ever been like this before and I know he wasn't like this our first year together so should I be worried that maybe we just aren't working as a couple or just get that thought out of my head now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2009