What to do when I cant name baby......

Im seven moths pregnant with a girl. I CAN NOT think of a name that I like and my S/O agrees with. I have been through thousands and thousands of names and just cant think of any. Should I let my family put names in a hat, and pick one of theirs? Let someone else choose? IDK what to do. Any suggestions would be nice. I like different names, but not crazy. It would be nice if it started with M.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "Girl" works.

I do know a woman who named her girl "Placenta"

She didn't have much of an education
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• dont choose a name out of a hat, do you like ANY names? just pick a bunch of names you like and when shes born you'll know :]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My'asia.....Marlena.....Mariska...them are my girls names lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Maggie.
    May.
    Melissa.
    Maureen.
    Mandy.
    Maylee.
    Marleen.
    Matilda.
    Madeline.
    Marley.

Those are all I can think of now.
    Don't worry - sometimes when your baby is born you just know what name they were supposed to have,
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• You still have two months! Give it time.

With my son, we just could NOT come up with a name that we agreed on. I made lists of names that I liked from the internet and baby name books. He shot each one of them down.

When I went into labor, we were still arguing about names. :) We did finally settle on one and it fits him so well. I can't imagine him being anything else but my little Mason Elias.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Marie/Maria
    Marina
    Marissa
    Melissa
    Marni/e
    Maggie
    Melina
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• You have time, don't do anything extreme until maybe after she is born and still nothing seems to fit. Sometimes parents need to see the baby before giving them a name, be patient and it will come!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Genesis NIcole is a very pretty name imy friend named her daughter Genesis
    devileinsmom

Answer by devileinsmom at 5:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• when she comes out at looks you in the eye you will find her name until then just call her the little one. You do not have to name her before then because she can't answer to it. That was the fun of back in the stone age when i was preggy,.We didn't know so we could have alist of choices boy and girl until they got here.
    Before you choose a name think back in time and be THAT bully on the playground and think of EVERY horrible nick name they would think of to match the name. those that sound the least likely to get her teased are the ones to go with. Enjoy the next few months and don't commit to any name
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2009