Which chapter of the bible is that part in?

The space ship and the pods, I mean...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The book of Ezekiel
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 5:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Is this about the movie Knowing? Do you really need it explained?
    In the movie it was ALIENS who visited earth that people mistook for God and thus their religion is actually false and a sham because they got it wrong from the very beginning. So when the end of the world comes the Christians think it's revelations when really it's aliens coming back.. The earth is destroyed and all the people perish, no afterlife, no god, Nothing. Meanwhile the children are taken by the aliens to their homeworld.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• First of all there is no aliens and pods in the Bible, LOL. Ezekiel saw 4 living creatures you can read about them in Ezekiel 1. These creatures are like nothing we have ever seen before and we have to try and figure our what they look like based on our imagination and his descriptions which are really unable to give us the full picture. It is pretty trippy.

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 5:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Some people who believe in UFO's have used this portion of scripture to say that these are aliens. Well, obviously they are unidentified flying objects, LOL. But Ezekiel says that these are cheribum that are before the throne of God. Here is a commentary that examines this claim.

Cinnamon-mom

• You are probably refering to Ezekiel Chapter 1 and the Vision of of the Cherubim of God.

http://www.lordwarmingtonstudio.com/painting%20images/Paintings/Ezekiel.html

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 5:28 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I'm not sure, I haven't seen the movie but with all the discussion on it I've gotten the gist of it.It really isn't that hard to understand. Christians are wrong, there is no God, their beliefs are based on a misinterpretation of alien visits. However if this is NOT about the movie you can disregard what I've said!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• The Bible doesn't say anything about spaceships and pods...ANYWHERE! That's a LIE from satan that will more than likely be used to explain the disappearance of Christians when the Lord returns to rapture them.  You can believe what ever you want, I know where I'll be.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i agree, no spaceships .
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 9:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2009