Stupid F#&*@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erggg, I am SO freaking pissed! Have you ever caught someone trying to steal something from you or had someone actually be successful in stealing your things?????? Today is the 5th time I have caught someone trying to steal my kids outside toys! In broad daylight! This isn't a bad neighborhood. Which I guess if I were going to steal something I wouldn't steal from someone who lives in my neighborhood and could possibly drive/walk by and see what I've stolen from them but damnit! I try to look at it from a diffrent perspective, maybe they don't have the money to buy their children those toys, etc. F#&* that. We have gone without lots of things to make sure our children have the things we never did and the fact that other people feel it's their right to touch things that don't belong to them pisses me off. How can someone steal from CHILDREN!!! Sorry, I'm on a rant, lol.

Katrina3016

Asked by Katrina3016 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ppl can be so cruel. Stealing from a child. That's just wrong on so many levels.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• try cleaning up the yard
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Cheaters never win..and same goes for stealers!
    raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 5:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Do you have a garage or even one of those metal sheds? That might be a good idea...
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 5:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Is it children stealing from children? That would irritate me, but not as much as seeing a grown woman/man strolling by snatching toys. Ha.
    I agree though. I'm sorry you're going through that.
    Too bad we can't tase them... >_> If they're grown-ups, that is. :D
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• what did you say to them?i'd be very pissed off tooooo
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 5:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My yard is clean. I'm not talking about small toys smart mouth.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yea I know what you mean. When we lived in an apt on the second floor, I hung my son's swimming vest over the balcony to dry. It fell down onto our downstairs neighbors shrubs in front of their patio. I wouldn't have noticed right away except I looked outside because they were fighting and I saw one of the ladies down there carrying it around and she took it in the house. I sent my son for it because I was breastfeeding at the moment. He said they told him they didn't see it, so I finished feeding the baby, went downstairs and told them that was his vest. They sure returned it in a hurry! They knew it was his, they had seen him wear it before and it obviously came from our balcony above theirs but they were going to try and keep it instead of bringing it upstairs, which is what I would have done in that situation or at least tried to find out who it belonged to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• They have this jungle gym thingy, a sandbox, a pool, a slide, etc. These aren't small things to just walk away with! No, it's definitely not kids, lol. It's grown adults who keep pulling up on the street right next to my house! The first thing I always say is "what the hell do you think your doing". They usually start stuttering about how they thought I had put it in the trash, etc. Luckily it hasn't happened while I have been here alone or I would just have to call the police. What I say after the stuttering idiots say whatever mumbo jumbo isn't something I would want my children to hear, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yes I actually had a friend steal from my kids to give to her kids. I caught her, while she was living in MY house because her daughter's father (who was her fiancee at the time) went on a vacation to see family in the Phillippines (sp?) for 2 weeks and got married to some girl while he was there, then she got evicted from her apartment cos she had no job, so we let her live with us. Well I went to put something of hers in her bag one day and what did I see but 2 of my kids DVD's, some little toys, a camera and purse of mine, some makeup of mine, and a few nicer toys that my boys had been missing. needless to say she moved out 2 days later. I did help her find a job and a cheap room to rent for her and her DD cos the little girl was only 2, I didn't want her out on the streets, but she was not allowed in my home anymore.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2009