Kids games for a fall festival

Any ideas for games for ages:
3 to 6
7 to 9
and 10 and above?
We are having a fall festival for our company picnic and I need some ideas for games with prizes.

JLynn0871

Asked by JLynn0871 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• One year our principal agreed to sit inside a box with his arm stuck out and arm wrestled the little kids - of course he let them win - almost every time. They had the best time and each of them paid one ticket for a ribbon that said "I Beat My Principal" - those silly pin on ribbons were still seen on back packs at the end of the school year. It was for kids K-4th grade. They also loved the Reverse Pie Walk - there were 10 chairs - one chair had a red dot in the center of it - they walked round and round - when the music stopped ever who was in the red dot chair got to shove a pie at a teachers face who was in a chair in the middle of the circle. (course it was shaving cream - but they loved it). I think that game took in more tickets than any other.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• If you have anyone who can face paint, kids love to have that done, all ages. You can usually pick up face paint and hair color pretty cheap, and its usually a big hit. Cake walks are good, and a good money raiser.
    Lisa1275

Answer by Lisa1275 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• thank you ladies for your time and ideas. I will put some of these to good use!
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2009