Anyone just get tired of..

People asking questions or asking for advice, but they shoot every one of them you suggest down?
You get to the point where you feel like screaming at them. "Did you want advice or just to b!tch?" Because either one doesn't matter, but if you're not willing to accept advice, just state it.
Hey, I want to rant.

Perfectly normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep. BUT...I've asked open questions before and I've had anon people tell me I was just wanting to hear what I wanted, that I didn't want real opinions or some shit.

People take things as they will, I guess.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I know what you mean but sometimes we ask questions when we've tried SO many things we are hoping for different advice too - like when my son was teething, I tried everything Then asked for Odd things to try and all I kept getting was the same things I've tried -which he refused - which was great people were still trying to help though!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I personally get tired of all the Anons answering questions rudely. They say what ever they want and don't face the consequences b/c no one knows who said it. I think they're cowards. I don't mean you OP!! I mean the people who answer in a bitchy manner to start drama.
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 6:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• maybe it's their own way of trying to make themselves feel better. If they can deny every piece of advice or answer, they can still say to themselves "yep im still right" ::shrug:: it is rather annoying though isn't it. lol
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 6:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2009