is white liquidy discharge and on and off menstraul cramps along with irregular contractions a good sign labor may be near??

last ngiht and the day before i had loose bowel movements as well like... 4 times a day it was ridiculous...
and ever since last night i've been getting very strong but irregular contractions and now the white discharge.. nothing hurts to bad and all but is there hhoooppe!?!? lol or is this probably another false alarm???...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope, Sounds like labor is not very far off. Id call your Dr and give them a heads up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I've been like that my whole pregnancy, instead of contractions it's been rela bad braxton hicks.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I started all that 2 weeks before I had my daughter. It sounds like it can be a very early start to labor, hang on it's not far away!!
    mandy628

Answer by mandy628 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009