Horrible toothache 12 weeks pregnant

I have no dental insurance, so it'll be a few weeks before I have the money to go to the dentist. What can I do until then? It's so painful and tylenol isn't doing a thing for it. Are there any other options?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Find out which pain medication you can take, it sounds like u might have an absess. If u do to help ease the pain u need to draw the absess oit. Take a tea bag, put in hot water like you're making tea then take the bag out squeeze out the water let it be warn enough where u can put it on the gum where the absess is for couple minutes the do the same over couple of time with a new tea bag. That should help, only do that if you have an absess or swelled up. Sometimes your nerve is playing out or you crack a tooth then it is a different story. If you do have an absess call your doctor to get antibiotics or it could make you sick. Hope that helps
    lily7

Answer by lily7 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• There is a product called Red Cross it's like an orajel only it tastes HORRID but will stop any type of tooth ache out there. It is made of clove oil and is all natural. I hope your pain goes away fast. I HATE having a tooth hurt.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2009