Are you worried about it?

Since it's Fall and Winter is on the way do you think flu season will be out of control because of H1N1? The news and Obama are constantly pushing for this vaccine and trying to freak everyone out. What is your opinion? Are you worried about it as Winter approaches? I have come to the decision not to vaccinate my child with it but I feel like the media is always pushing the subject

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• My daughter can't have a flu shot because she has a severe egg allergy and their is egg in the flu shot. It makes me a little nervous, but everyone in my house is going to get the flu shot, so hopefully she will be okay.
    mandy628

Answer by mandy628 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I've never got the flu shot and probably will never or the H1N1 either I don't trust that. The flu is going to be here irregardless, you can get it at anytime but you just have to take care of yourself if you get it and get medication.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I work in the medical field and have been told my several people to avoid the H1N1 vaccination. I need to study more about it before I make my decision.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• by^^
    Anonymous

• Sorry, but I don't think anyone is trying to freak anyone out. People will jump to conclusions and not research for themselves, so they freak themselves out.

We're all getting our shots. we're taking what precautions we can. I refuse to live in fear and with a bunch of "what if's"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Yes, I am worried about it, especially since my youngest has some issue with his lungs and I'm afraid if he gets it, he will be hit harder than usual. That being said, none of us will be getting a flu vaccine, swine flu or regular flu.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I dont think it is nesscary,Me and My daughter allreasy had the flu,So im not worried about it! ; )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I will be as educated about this as I can become, take into consideration the advice of our pediatritian, and then decide. For the most part, I will be smart about hand washing, and avoiding germ festivals such as the McDonalds play land.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2009