Vampire Diaries Vs Twilight books

Has anyone else read the Vampire Diaries? I have only read the first book and half the second so far. I am totally loving them but my question is anyone else really notice how many things are alike between both books? What are your thoughts on it
*****THE FIRST 2 BOOKS ONLY PLEASE I DONT WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY END YET ***** Do you think that its true that Stephenie meyer stole alot of her Ideas from the vampire Diaries

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes I think she stole ALL her ideas from other writers. As did the Vamp Diaries writer. I still loved both series but it's hard to come up with new idea on such an old concept dont you think?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I also think she stole alot of her ideas How could anyone not think that when you have read them I still like twilight but Not as much as the vampire diaries
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I'm in the middle of the first VD book and I love it. I think they all kind of steal things from eachother...
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• The "Interview with a Vampire" series by Anne Rice is amazing; you should be able to find them at your local library.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Anne Rice is mean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Sep. 22, 2009