Seriously?

So now Obama, who has NO military experience what so ever, is questioning the strategy of HIS hand picked commander of the mission in Afghanistan. Who is also backed up by the top military advisers in the nation. WTH?
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/21/afghanistan.mcchrystal/index.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• So it hasn't occurred to you that maybe, just maybe President Obama wants to hear other strategies? I read it and it seems to me that he wants to consider EVERYTHING before committing thousands of additional troops.

What's so wrong with that?

This directly affects my family so yes, I care.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 6:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• You DONT have to have military experience to see a BAD strategy. Obama does have advisers who were former military. We have NO business being in the wars we are in anyways. Nor does our country need bases all over the world. Just trillions of dollars pissed away on other countries economy's when our own country's needs go un met due to the trillions wasted in other countries. Charity starts at home. When we have ALL our own problems fixed then we can help everyone else. Just my opinion

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Bush had military experience?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• LOL anon :09.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• The only thing Obama has accomplished as far as the wars go is this: He has managed to neutralize the anti-war movement. The people who bravely stood up to Bush's imperialistic foreign policy have now slunk away into the shadows like pathetic little cowards, and most of them go to great lengths to justify and excuse away Obama's war policies (which are pretty much IDENTICAL to Bush's).

Cindy Sheehan is one of the only anti-war patriots who is sticking to her principles, and I admire her for that. The mainstream media and liberal left has abandoned her like hypocrites they are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Seriously, I don't want my tax dollars going to wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Bring our boys home and keep them here. Enough is enough.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 7:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Cindy Sheehan is one of the only anti-war patriots who is sticking to her principles, and I admire her for that. The mainstream media and liberal left has abandoned her like hypocrites they are.

They started ignoring her about 4 years ago

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• The last POTUS with real experience was Kennedy. Get over yourself and find a real argument. We should be in Afgan. and even the conservatives knew it until they lost the house, the senate, and the POTUS.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 8:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I'd say he's the commander in chief.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• That's what happens when you have a dumb ass with no experience in office. He's proven time and again he has no respect for our military, the CIA or the people. I don't know why they even bother consulting him. They should just break protocol and do what they need to do in spite of him. Leave him to his eloquent campaign speeches and his teleprompter.

Anonymous