What to use to remove the stain on the carpet???I'm about to go out to get one :D

I spilled coffee on the carpet :(

And it looks soooooo noticeable..

How to I get to remove this stain?

Any good product that I can use for this situation??

Please recommend me the best one for the stain before I go out to get one! Thanks a lot :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Krud Kutter is awesome, and available just about anywhere.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i would say mix a tiny bit of baking soda with the oxy clean solution and it should come out. do u have a steam cleaner for carpet? if so i would mix oxy clean solution in hot water in the steam cleaner. if not best of luck, scrub it hard, and if it dont come out first then do it again make sure the water is almost boiling hot. dont burn yourself though.
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 6:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Spot Shot

used it to take liquid sharpie out of cream colored carpet.

works on just about ANYTHING.... great for those mystery stains too! but it'll work wonderful on coffee. about $3 @ any walmart, & most grocery stores
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Greased lightning will take out coffee, wine, clay, mud, crayon tea, you name it. It's great on anything! You can get it anywhere.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Greased Lightning is good on carpet, especially as a pre-treater before the carpet is shampooed. I prefer Fantastik Oxy Power spray though. That stuff will get anything out of anything - clothing, carpet, you name it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i second the fantastik oxy power, really good. spot shot is great also.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I have also used fantastik oxy power...for all kinds of stuff...but carpet and upholstry, works great. Although I have cream colored sofa, and carpets....it can make darker colors fade, or bleed. So spot test first. I have also used Woolite Oxy Deep...gotten loose powder I spilled on the carpet...In dark brown. I love both for different reasons.
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 3:31 AM on Sep. 22, 2009