Who the Hell does Obama think he is?

What makes him think he can dictate who can and can't run for governor of a state. It is not his business to determine in any way shape or form.
http://wcbstv.com/local/barack.obama.david.2.1197347.html

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The President. haha
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 7:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Apparently he thinks he's the Dem Party Chair. You think he would've figured out he doesn't run the party as soon as they started pushing him around on January 9th.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• It is not his business to determine in any way shape or form. - Carpy
    ---
    Please show me where it says he can't say who can and can't, if it's out there I know Carpy you of all people can show me where it says so. [ :-) ] I'd really be interested in seeing/reading it, cuz you learn something new everyday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• cuz you learn something new everyday.

Like learning how to spell BECAUSE? Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Please show me where it says he can't say who can and can't, if it's out there I know Carpy you of all people can show me where it says so. [ :-) ] I'd really be interested in seeing/reading it, cuz you learn something new everyday.

Its not a specific rule, its just never been nor should it be, the job of the president to dictate who can and can't run in state or local politics.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• God, can you find something worthy to discuss?
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Obama and his administration (and the libs in Congress) are stomping all over the constitution and this is a blatant breech in states' rights. He's seriously overstepped his bounds yet again. He just keeps pushing more and more of his Socialist/Communist ideas on this country. If this had been a Republican president they would be impeaching her/him already!
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 7:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Its not a specific rule, its just never been nor should it be, the job of the president to dictate who can and can't run in state or local politics. - Carpy
    ---
    Thanks for responding Carpy.

ANON - This one is for you.... BECAUSE. Happy now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Unless you live in NY, I don't think you should voice your opinion. The people of NY did not vote for Governor Paterson.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 8:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

Sweet withsome of the dumb things you post, are you kidding me?? Must be you have no answerto justify it either.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009