Prepare for borderline TMI but I need help.

3 days post period. Sharp stabbing pain in lower right abdomen just above pelvic bone... urge to pee.....when wiping little bit of brown tinged egg white consistency fluid(?!) Pain for about 10 mins severe in duration afterward. Ovarian Cyst rupture or implantation and how long till worry enough to go get checked.. meaning er visit or dr in am... Needing help!! Don't wanna feel like an idiot for using er as clinic only reason im asking but the pain is so intense it's bout to bring me to the floor and tears to my eyes.. It's letting up and coming in waves now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Health

• if it's that bad u should go to the doc or er. mild pain u can deal with is one thing, but what ur explaining sounds serious. and if there's fluid coming out u should get it checked. do u know if u even have an ovarian cyst? even if ur not sure if u have one GO GET IT CHECKED OUT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Call the ER and ask them what to look for or how long to wait before coming in

Answer by admckenzie at 7:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Sounds like you need to see your doctor. If the pain stays bad go to the ER, otherwise wait until you get to your doctor. ER will likely just give you pain meds if your not dying and send you to your doctor tomorrow anyhow. GL

BTW, My sister gets ovarian cysts all the time and swears that drinking a can of name brand Coca Cola fixes it. I don't know if it'll help but she honestly swears by it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Pain that bad IS what the ER is for. I don't think with that severity of pain that you would be wasting a second of their time, that is what they are there for. Get yourself checked out ASAP so that they can help you with this pain. Depending on what they believe the cause to be, there are things that they will test for in the ER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2009