• In the Spotlight:

What is your all-time favorite Ebay find?

It can be anything, new or used....just your favorite find or deal that you purchased on Ebay.

My latest favorite find is a Krups food slicer that I won for only $36.00 with free shipping included. I have only had it three weeks and have already way more than paid for the price of the slicer in food savings.

Anyone....what is your favorite Ebay find?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Shopping

• I love e-bay and am an ebay aholic but i would have to say my favorite and best find on there would have to be my old navy maternity jeans for like 18.00 i'm in a size XXL and i can't find any maternity jeans around my area ack!
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i actually have an italian charm bracelet and have found so many great little charms for it on ebay and get most for under 5 dollars ebay is AWESOME lol
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I bought 45 Venus razor heads for 20 bucks. Wooo. Those things are expensive!
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• My Jordan backpack. and it came with a Jordan laptop case...me and my son love that brand..we both use the back pack
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2009

• um...I got this really cute cat sticker lol...you can tell I am a frequent shopper if that is the best thing I bought
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:01 AM on Sep. 23, 2009