How bad do you think this is?

Ok so i had my abby4 weeks ago and i started bleeding bright red blood and kind of bad. and having about dime sized blood clots. I know i need to call my doctor but i want a second oppion before I do since its already to late to call today. So how bad of a thing is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Health

• welli would definatley call a doctor maybe you over excerted yourself im actually going to call adoctor myself tomorrow morning since i am having the same problem but i have been doin alot more physical activity than i know i should be and think that maybe the reason just try to take it easy for now and call a doc in the mornin if it gets worse or you start havin pains or anything definately go to the er
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i just had my baby 2 weeks ago and am having the same problem i kinda thought it was normal till i just read this now im startin to wonder should i call my doctor i know this isnt much help but i just had to say how long have you been bleeding for
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 8:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• it was 2 days ago that this started agian.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 8:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009