My 2 week old pooping blood.

Alright. So I have already addressed this problem 2 times now. My daughter is 2 weeks old today. I brought her to the doctors last week wednesday because she was constipated and had blood in her poop. We then changed her formula thinking it was a milk allergy. Just 3 days after I we switched her formula she started pooping blood again. So we brought her into the ER. They couldn't find anything wrong with her.. She is still doing this a few times a day, what more can I possibly do. Anyone else have the same problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We think when my youngest did it it was either from the fortifier they were putting in my bm or the caffine she was on. She did it once and never has done it again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• This happened with my son. They switched to soy formula and it still happened. They thought he might have not only a milk allergy, but a soy one as well. He was placed on Nutramigen formula(sp) and was fine from that point on.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2009