is 123 a normal heartrate?

my daughter last week had a heartrate of 150 and i was 22 weeks....now im 23 weeks almost and her heartrate dropped to 123? why is that? is that a sign of miscarriage soon or is that normal to change

ckoch211

Asked by ckoch211 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no it is not a problem while i was prego my daughters heart rate did the same and she was perfectly healthy the normal heart rate is between 120 and 160 so dont worry
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• your babys heartrate will fluctuate.....my sons would be 160 then go to 120 then bounce back to 160....its normal if your doc isnt worried...i wouldnt be....as long as she i she is moving....i wouldnt worry....you can always ask your doc to do a non-stress test......20 minutes to an hour of you laying in a bed at the hospital hooked up to the monitors.....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Heartrate fluctuates in babies just like in grown-ups. It could happen for plenty of reasons, like if she was more active last week, or if you're more calm and relaxed this week. There's a range of "normal", and as long as it falls within that range, it's fine. If you're worried about it, keep track of her movements for a while to reassure yourself, since a heartrate that's too low is usually accompanied by a decrease in fetal movement.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• thank u ladies so much...yeah its because one section of her rate said 113 then she measured again and she told me it was 123...i was really stressed today so i dont wanna hurt her...shes my little angel =]
    ckoch211

Answer by ckoch211 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2009