Can i have some advice??..and please no bashing!

So i have not been feeling to good..i have had some painful urination and funny feelings in my tummy and bad back pains..I am afraid that i am pergnant but i dont feel pregnant...i am not sick and i havent had my period yet but i have been getting it at the very end of every month since i had my other child 3 months ago..me and my husband have only had unprotected sex once ot twice since he was born but nothing happened..so i need some advice if anyone can tell me maybe what might be going on with me..I am so scared i am pergnant and i can not have another baby right now..i want to wait especially since i had a csection..please help and no bashing!

JoshysMomma19

Asked by JoshysMomma19 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Health

• It sounds like a urinary tract infection or a kidney infection. I would go see your Dr who will test your urine and probably prescribe an antibiotic.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 8:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Possible urinary tract infection
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• It sounds like you need to see your Dr and have a urinalysis run. You may have a bladder infection that is trying to travel up to your kidneys. I would not wait. If it is an infection it can progress very quickly. In the meantime. Increase your water intake and drink some cranberry juice. Not cranberry cocktail, juice.

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Thanks you guys that is what i thought it was and it has been going on for a month now but since i dont have any health care i havent gone to the doctor and my ob doesnt take medicaid..i need to go tho and see how much it would cost cause it can be some more serious now..thank you all again
    JoshysMomma19

Answer by JoshysMomma19 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• For now, drink tons of water and buy yourself some Azo pills - I get mine from Walmart. They are essentially cranberry pills, good for urinary tract health. You can also drink the cranberry juice, but only the unsweetened kind. Avoid as much sugar in your diet that you can. It makes for a great breeding ground for bacteria in your tract.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 11:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2009