Im dating a married man?..

I've been dating a married man for about 6 months, he tells me he loves me, and that he and his wife were going to get a divorce way before we got together. Well 6 months later he's still married, do you think he's telling me the truth?..(please no bashing..I didn't know he was married when I got with him)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Only time will prove if he is telling the truth

Answer by admckenzie at 8:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• OP here...its really weird though because he says he has his own apartment, but yet we never go to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i would have left the minute i found out he was married. 6 months later, he's a jerk off. leave his ass. get a single man. he doesn't love you. he wants the best of both worlds. even if he did leave his wife for you, who says he won't cheat on YOU?
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Let's say he does get a divorce, which his highly unlikely, and you two get married, would you want him to do to you what the two of you are doing to his current wife? Does she know that you two are dating? Are they seperated or still living together? You deserve better than a married man!!
    vanessabrown

Answer by vanessabrown at 9:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• i dont want you to get mad at me about this but odds are he is lying to you if it has been 6 months i have been there before and after dating for about 3 months found out the man was married and had 2 kids and one more on the way he claimed to love me and said he was getting divorced but then another 3 months went by and nothing so i had to let it go in my opinion you should do the same but if you feel he is bein truthful and if you are really in love then try to hold on just dont hurt yourself in the process because i think you may already know what you need to do
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• get out of the relationship....first off you should have told him way before you got together that youd only date him if he were actually divorced not thinking about it.....ok i get you ssaid no bashing but seriously....if he would cheat on his wife with you...what makes you think hed be faithful to you.....once a cheater always a cheater...male or female....i wish you the best of luck...but the mans wife will see you has a homewrecker not a victim....hes married......
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 9:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• yeah same thing i went through mine said he had his own apt and he still lived with hi wifey girl just let it go it may hurt now but if you wait the hurt will only be greater
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• OP here..he says he has his own apartment, but the reason he won't take me there is because he does not want his wife to do anything to me..he says she knows about me. I don't know if its true. I really love him. I don't want to be known as a homewreker..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• OP here...I want to believe him,but its been 6 months. A divorce doesn't take THAT long, does it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Hes lying about the apartment, and probably not leaving his wife. They are probably "fine" in her eyes...
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2009